Dr. Ningning Zhang
- Department of Radiology, Beijing Children's Hospital, Capital Medical University, National Center for Children's Health, Beijing, China
- Member of the Bone Density Group of the 8th Committee of the Imaging Technology Branch of the Chinese Medical Association
- Member of the Bone and Joint Group of the Radiology Branch of the Beijing Medical Association
- Member of the Hemophilia Cooperative Group of Beijing Children's Hospital
- Member of IPSG –International Prophylaxis Study Group Imaging Team & Ultrasound Group
- Ningning Zhang, Lv Y, Liu Y, et al. T2 mapping in the quantitative evaluation of articular cartilage changes in children with hemophilia: A pilot study. Pediatr Invest. 2018;2:242-247.
- Ningning Zhang, Yun Peng, Runhui Wu et al. Recommended scheme and consensus of ultrasound diagnosis for children with hemophilia arthropathy. Chinese Journal of Practical Pediatrics. 2017;1:6-10
- Ningning Zhang, Yun Peng, Runhui Wu Multi modalities Imaging Evaluation for Haemophilic Arthropathy in Children. Chinese Journal of Practical Pediatrics. 2017;1:47-50
- Ningning Zhang, Aihua Huo, Rongchang Wu, Yun Peng et al. The Value of Combination of High Frequency Ultrasound and MRI to assessment the Changes of Haemophiliac Arthropathy in Children. Chinese Journal of Practical Pediatrics. 2017;1:51-54
- Xavier F, Zhang N, Mohanta A, et al. Sonography for Assessment of Elbows in Hemophilic Children: A Systematic Protocol. Rheumatol Curr Res. 2012, S2：1-9.